This Twin 30L Bin Unit comprises one 20L and one 10L bin for optimal waste separation. It fits in a standard 300mm wide cabinet and simply mounts to the base. Features high-quality ball bearing runners, soft-close mechanism, and an odour eliminating lid. Select cabinet door mount option below.Read more
Dual Slim Rubbish Bin - Bottom-Mounted
This Domestique Slim 30L Twin Bin unit comprises a 20-litre and a 10-litre bin, perfect for separating general waste from recyclables. It requires a simple DIY installation as it mounts to the base of your cabinet; no tricky side-mounted sliders. Its high-quality ball bearing runners feature soft close so your bin will not slam shut, but effortlessly slide gently back into place. These bins are designed with closed lids to minimise air flow to stop odours from escaping thus, reducing unwanted odours from filling your home. Many customers install this bin under their kitchen sink.
Pull-out bin systems from Elite are a great value for money given their exceptional quality. Be careful to avoid inferior products that have light-weight plastic bins that are easy to break, and frames that are flimsy/do not support the weight of the bins when full and have poor quality runners.
Engineer Designed Under Sink Kitchen Waste Organiser
- LARGE CAPACITY - Twin bin unit comes in 20L and 10L compartments
- CONVENIENT - Easily separate your garbage from recyclables or organics; removable bins also make it a breeze to empty and clean
- STURDY AND ACCESSIBLE - Soft closing ball bearing runners and stable frame made from durable stainless steel can hold up to 25kg when fully extended
- SANITARY - Engineer designed lid prevents odours
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION - Just mount to the cabinet base for a quick kitchen upgrade or attach to your cupboard door for a fully integrated kitchen solution (select the integrated door mount bracket option)
- QUALITY - Backed by Elite's 5-year warranty so you can purchase with peace of mind
- Height: 420mm
- Depth: 480mm
- Width: 265mm
- Capacity: 30 litres
- Compartments: 1x10L and 1x20L compartments
- Cupboard Size: Standard 300mm cupboard
- Installation: Bottom/base mount, Door mount to attach to cabinet door for pull-out (select this option)
- Warranty: 5 years
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Up to 3 years manufacturer warranty on spare parts. Conditions apply - see product documentation and Returns and Warranties Policy.